Replacement for Slim Xtreme?

Discussion in 'Supplements' started by lana43083, Jan 12, 2010.

1. lana43083 Lady Member

Award Points:
    Does anyone have any ideas??
  2. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    Out of personal experience:

An exact replacement? Nope.
    Something close? Nope.
    SX 2? Maybe.

;)

PS - Welcome to the forum! Lana is it? If you are a lady member, let me know and I'll change your user title from "Junior Member" to "Lady Member". No biggy, but it helps the guys from calling you "dude" or "bro". :D
  3. lana43083 Lady Member

Award Points:
    Thank you ;) Took me a bit to figure that one out.. yea.. I'm still waiting very very patiently for another version of SX
  4. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    lol There's an Admin in ghost mode on here!! I didn't change the title. Now my mind is blown. I'm spooked!!!

Yup, hang around for a bit and see what develops here, L. Something to suit your fancy might be just around the bend... We shall see!!
  5. kimswollwilliams Moderator

Award Points:
    lana, you are not alone in wanting SX back, or, something on the same level, there is a small army of us out there on the same page.. as of now we are all unfortunately waiting.. also, if you get a minute and care to, introduce yourself in the new members section.. and, welcome to the site.
  6. biceps Administrator

Award Points:

Well, I have some testers capsules of SXv2 on my desk if that gives you any hints :D
  7. lana43083 Lady Member

Award Points:
    noooo don't tease like that!:eek6:
  8. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    I had some today, too.

...had some...

...had....

Sorry! :D
  9. Smbpd23 New Member

Award Points:
    Come on now. The shock of losing Slim Extreme was enough. Don't kill us with the mystery of SXv2. Whats it all about?
  10. StickneyFF ...

Award Points:
    WOOO HOOO!!!!! SXv2 is either the greatest news ever or the most horrible prank,lol.
  11. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    ...most horrible prank.... HA!! That's a good one!

Well, let me put it this way: In order for it to be a V2 of anything, it has to be as good or better than V1. That means we have to not just like it, but absolutely love it. That's how it works. Could the most recent samples be the final one? Not likely, as things rarely work out that way. It's a matter of trial and error - what looks great on paper doesn't always pan out in the body.

Only time will tell. Time, but not Tim. ;) :lol:
  12. lana43083 Lady Member

Award Points:
    fineee.. i scored a bottle to tide me over until something else comes out
  13. usbratmc New Member

Award Points:
    When????

any updates on when it will be back....I NEED it!
  14. Pho3NiX New Member

Award Points:
    Very good news ! :D

I'm looking forward to see a fantastic product & label !
  15. mobkil New Member

Award Points:
    anyone know any available replacement as of now? Ive been lookin around everywhere but i cant find a bottle of slimxtreme without having to shell out 100 online on ebay :nonod:
    i wanted to continue with slimxtreme i had lost 25lbs and counting
  16. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    That's pretty much what this thread is asking, and so far, nobody has found a direct replacement. People have said on other forums that there are some things that work, but I haven't used any of 'em to know for sure. Other than ebay, and my last sealed bottle at home, I dunno...
  17. *big D* WNBF Status

Award Points:
    Poor Tim and his fellow Americans!

You may call us Brits funny because of sockouk and his weird cravings but we have Slim FX! :dita:
    TiM likes this.
  18. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    Good for you! Slim FX is probably similar to SX. I'm happy for ya. ;) :lol: :devil:
  19. kimswollwilliams Moderator

Award Points:
    i have 2 un-opened bottles myself and i just can't part with them.. i've tried other stims/fat burners as well and nothing comes close
  20. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    Well in that case, Kim...send 'em to me or else. ;) :lol: :reddevil: