Olymipa!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Misc Chat' started by emekajokammor, Jun 8, 2012.

1. emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:
    Olympia is getting near and the big dogs are starting to enter their prep. Who you got this year?

I gotta say i was reallt impressed with Ced's latest showing. Kai has been staying tight this off season. Jay is BACK!! Victor is FREE. Branch is on a mission. And that Dennis Wolf keeps getting better.

And lets not forget, Phil is right where everyone thought he would be. Reigning Champ!
  2. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    Got to see Dennis Wolf a few years back workin' the Nutrex booth at the Arnie. Dude is big, but those "huskie blue" eyes... He's just scary! lol
    emekajokammor and BB12 like this.
  3. BB12 WNBF Status

Award Points:
    ^ I wanted to edit that to say "He's just SEXY!"
    TiM and emekajokammor like this.
  4. emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:
    Hahaha!
    TiM likes this.
  5. emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:
    Anyone been seeing these vids of JOJ in his Olymipa prep?

Insane Intensity. Very different approach this time around.
  6. 3clipseGT Administrator

Award Points:
    Ive always been a fan of Wolf. Love his symmetry and look!
  7. CrimsonCurtis New Member

Award Points:
    I've always wanted to see JOJ pull somethin big. He's thick as hell but his conditioning is sub-par. Obviously Phil is gonna go hard because he needs to defend. I don't see Jay being much competition aside from politics, Branch has been looking very thick but his physique is just so jacked from all the tears. Ced would be a great addition to the lineup, guy has got somethin goin for himself, as for Vic...idk maaaan. But not to be a fanboy or anything...but uhh... GO KAI.... OH and Wolf... meh top 6 maybe(dem calves).
  8. emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:
    I'd love to see Ced up there with the best of the best as well, especailly since seeing him at the NY pro. He's ready. It will be a battle, i don't think Phil has it easy.

If Jay really does come back, then you better believe he's coming back with a vengence. Jay works his best from the passenger seat.

Vic is getting his size back and growing into the show this year

Kai has kept it tight this off season. Conditioning will decide all for him because he is one of the most massive guys up there.

Branch will be bringing loads of mass and maybe the best pair of wheels on that stage

Dennis is getting better and better each show. Hate to tell you but calves are a minor factor. Ronnie won 8 Mr.O's and his calves were never the biggest and best on stage. Erik Fannhouser has the freakiest calves i've ever seen and he just placed 8 or something at the WOS this weekend.

Lastly, i'm sure we'll see either dexter, toney, or Rock sneak into that top 6 as well.
  9. CrimsonCurtis New Member

Award Points:
    I didn't mean to throw Wolf under the bus about his calves, I have no problem with them, was just throwing out what most people give him crap for haha. Personally I'd love to see him place top 3 because I admire his physique a lot for being one of the taller competitors and carrying so much well placed mass.

I do have a question though, how on earth does Kefalianos always make it to the Mr.O? I don't even... idk lol. He brings in good conditioning more often than not but, I just don't see his physique matching with most of the competitors.

And for some strange reason I get the feeling we'll see Dex place top 6 then retire... idk why I get that feeling but it's there.
    emekajokammor likes this.
  10. emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:
    lol, everybody gives wolf a hard time about calves. But like you mentioned being a tall competitor is very hard to max out your frame in every aspect. He's a hard worker, wish he freaking spoke english good!

Kef would sneak in there by doing some out of the country show, finish second, and snag that olymipa qualification. But since the O is using a point system it forces guys to get out there and compete more often. Even with the point system, i think Kef is in there for the O this year.

Yeah, may be dex will make this his last year. I'm sure his personal olympia is the world masters competition. Won $150k last year i think. He's still having fun with it. I saw a video when Phil called him the blade, he laughed and said i'm more like the butter knife now. lol!
    3clipseGT likes this.
  11. 3clipseGT Administrator

Award Points:
    The butter knife, hahaha. Thats funny.
  12. emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:
    Training has begun most guys are in their prep except for Jay, but we're not sure if he's coming back or not but time will tell!!!

Also anyone hear that Kevin Levrone MAY be coming back to challenge Dexter in the World Masters this year? That will be awesome!
    3clipseGT likes this.
  13. 3clipseGT Administrator

Award Points:
    I didnt hear that but that would definitely be interesting. I thought he was a hardcore natty now though? I could be wrong but thats just the vibe i got.
  14. emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:
    Well in an interview he said he's at the point where we could make a comeback and challenge Dex. He said he's had time off to heal and Dexter hasn't. He said he used to begin his prep at 6 months and he's at the 6 month mark now, so he's thinking about it.

Also, he has put on some size!