Mass Fx

Discussion in 'Supplement Reviews' started by Nora Ackley, May 14, 2012.

1. Nora Ackley New Member

Award Points:
    I have been using this for 3 weeks now the first week I did not notice anything the second week I had a little more energy, enduranc felt a little stronger, The second week I went from 200lb on my bench to 210. the thrid week my muscle felt harder and a longer pump I felt strong my bench stayed the same the last week I have been feeling a lot stronger put up 220 on my bench maybe gained a 1 lb of muscle I would like to see what happens in the next for weeks if I get some more Mass fx I will keep you posted. I feel its a good product this far
    3clipseGT, BB12 and emekajokammor like this.
  2. thesinner Moderator

Award Points:
    Thanks for sending the feedback.

It takes about a week or so for it to build up in your system.

How much do you weigh? The dosing instructions are generally set for individuals weighing 180-200lbs. If you weigh more than that, it might be worthwhile to increase the amount taken.
  3. emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:
    Awesome review!
  4. BB12 WNBF Status

Award Points:
    Thanks for the feedback and should you run Mass FX again, try adding Hard FX into the mix. If you think you had some great progress with Mass FX, you'll be blown away with the combo!
  5. Lukas Moderator

Award Points:
    Thanks for sharing!
  6. 3clipseGT Administrator

Award Points:
    Great feedback and definitely keep us updated.
  7. ewolfe08 New Member

Award Points:
    Mass FX is one of my favorite products, I definitly notice it start to kick in after about a week or two. I've always experienced good strength and hardening effects. I'll be doing another stack including this product very soon, can't wait to start!
    emekajokammor and BB12 like this.
  8. BB12 WNBF Status

Award Points:
    Gets better & better every time I use it!
  9. Lukas Moderator

Award Points:
    Nice feedback!!
  10. emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:
    Awesome, be sure to stop back by to tell us how it goes :D
  11. cbrmarc TEAM HPN

Award Points:
    I'm def interested in this product. I've run many of the same competitor products with 0 results. This will be a staple of my AX stack for sure!!!
  12. Lukas Moderator

Award Points:
    I am also starting mine cycle soon so stay tuned for info about couple AX products- only the truth feedback-NO BS!
  13. ChrisGrn21 NPC Status

Award Points:
    Ready to start Mass FX and Hard FX!!!!
    Lukas likes this.