Fake Axcite Sold In Turkey? Please Comment

Discussion in 'Pheromone Tips, Tricks, and Advice' started by Borra, May 20, 2011.

1. Borra New Member

Award Points:
    Hi everyone, especially anyone from the company !!

i live in Turkey. Here you can buy Axcite via some Turkish websites. I suspect the product isn't genuine Axcite. Box's identical,but the bottle has a label on it in english whereas you state that there's no labeling on your product , also the liquid is pinkish red. i wonder if it is a fraud? Could you pls comment on this?

Thank you
  2. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    Welcome, Borra. Do you happen to have a link to the website?

To my knowledge, AXcite isn't sold outside of the US. If anything, it may be in some parts of Europe, but I can't confirm that myself.

If it's pinkish in color, I'm already suspect. AXcite is totally clear, in a clear/frosted vial, with no actual label on the vial itself.
  3. Borra New Member

Award Points:
    http://www.bitkiselmucize.net/AXCITELP7-PHEROMONE-COLOGNE-PHEROMONE-SPREY-pid-204.html

http://www.evimekadar.com/main/axcite_feromon_karsi_cekme_etkisi_olan_kimyasal_sivi-pmu109.html

These are two different websites, but i guess the original supplier is the first on

The label on the bottle reads " AXcite Pheromone LP7
    INSTINCT
    5mg Androstenone
    GUARANTEED
    0.50 fl oz./ 15ml e

The brand name Axcite is identical to original Axcite logo , the word "INSTINCT" is printed in red, if it makes any sense

if it is fake, do you think i can order and have it shipped to Turkey without problems?

Thank you for the kind reply

I feel like i'm scammed if it is the right english word for it, i tried it but got no response from my wife whatsoever. We have a very nice relationship both romantically and sexually.

Regards
  4. thesinner Moderator

Award Points:
    None of this sounds right.

AXcite is a proprietary blend of (you guessed it) 7 different pheromones.

I think you got yourself some counterfeit AXcite.
  5. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    Yeah, looks like they stole all the graphics and whatnot, but definitely didn't get the product.

Unfortunately, AX can't ship to Turkey. Costs alone would be hellacious, and there's a big problem with shipping AXcite due to it being a flammable substance.
  6. Eizbear Not just a Moderator...

Award Points:
    Wow, sorry to read this. Probably the same scammer running the same site..

I can confirm that we sell AXcite in Europe, the biggest European distributors have it..

I can probably get you a direct link if you like, and my best bet is that you order it directly from one of the UK distributor.
  7. Borra New Member

Award Points:
    Thank you

Looking forward to hear from you, i will order from UK then, knowing i'll be buying the real product!!

Just give me the links please!!!

BTW www.supplementcentral.com ships to my country, is it the genuine Axcite?

Thank you guys for your attention for this!
  8. Eizbear Not just a Moderator...

Award Points:
  9. Borra New Member

Award Points:
    Andreas,

Thanks for the link but they are out of stock

Any other site you recommend?
  10. Eizbear Not just a Moderator...

Award Points:
    http://www.cheapuksupplements.com/shop/index.php
    http://www.predatornutrition.com/

These two are also legit, and I have ordered from them too so I know they are cool.. I'm not 100% sure that they deliver to Turkey, but they do deliver to Sweden and really fast too..

I ordered from CheapUK this week, a PWO that I wanted to try and I chose the unrecorded shipping, takes a little longer, but I didn't have to pay for the shipment :)
  11. admin Mega Admin

Award Points:
    We have a friend in Turkey who is looking into this for us. It might be legit (or not). I'll let you know as soon as we get word back from our contact.
  12. Borra New Member

Award Points:
    Well wierd things are happening, the Turkish Distributor told me they have 10ml colorless version in stock
    So i told them that's what i wanted and ordered 5 bottles.

However, after some time, they got back to me saying they cannot sell it anymore
    because Athletic Xtreme had told them to stop selling the 10ml colorless original version!!

Distributor told me that they may face a 3000$ fine per bottle if they sell it. They've been warned by the Axcite Company itself

i understood that the distributor ( www.bitkiselmucize.net) is a legit business partner of Axcite and a very serious company

They say they could not understand why Axcite wanted to prevent them from selling the 10ml version
    i think this must have somthing to do with marketing plan or something

But now what can i do? i already ordered the 10ml version which is in stock but they say Axcite changed their minds and stopped the sales of 10ml in Turkey!!! They only want the distributor to sell 15ml red colored version which is snake oil and does not performed as advertised

i'm really lost here !!!
  13. admin Mega Admin

Award Points:
    I passed this along to our sales team. I'll get back to you as soon as possible once we can get a hold of the distributor in Turkey.
  14. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    Confirmed (via Danny & Steve bein' on it)!! :)

Recanting statement regarding flammability. I was mistaken. Shipping from AX warehouse abroad is inefficient, costly, and customs are a bugger! But, it's global, so these guys will definitely get it to ya somehow.
  15. admin Mega Admin

Award Points:
    We just got word that this is most likely a fake counterfeit. Our team members can help you find an official retailer that can ship to your area.
    Borra likes this.
  16. spadesmasher Moderator

Award Points:
    Hello Borra, my name is Danny and i am a customer care rep here at Athletic Xtreme. I do have some companies that can ship to you..... Please contact me at customercare@athleticxtreme and i can forward those to your email address. I do appologize about the confusion, however, we will make sure that you get a quality product that we all know you will love. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, i guess when you make a quality product, there are people out there who will try to ride the coat tales of the people that know what they are doing. Again, i appologize for the confusion and look forward to talking with you via email.

Danny
    Customer Care
  17. Kazansky New Member

Award Points:
    Hi all,

I have some questions regarding this topic. I was searching answers all over internet including this forum but couldn't find any relevant data. So, instead of opening new topic, I decided to bump this one because they are fairly related.

Anyway, I have sent an e-mail to Danny 2 days ago but couldn't get any feedback, probably they are busy.

Here is the issue;

As you can guess, 'm trying to get the Axcite from Turkiye. Since I found only one seems "reliable by comments" seller of this ( http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/saglik-kozmetik/axcite-100-saf-feromon-dunya-bu-urunun-pesinde-52201252 ) product. Just messaged to him/her also about the detailed info. He/she said "we got 10, 15, 20, 25, 30ml versions of it, we can get you whichever you want".

Anyway, first question is, I want to get the Axcite, but from where? I couldn't find any reseller or legit distributor list on Axcite page or somewhere else. Could you help me on this please? Second one is what is the difference between 10ml and 15ml versions? I got a Turkish reviewer and he says "10ml version is not %100 pure but totally colorless in clear/blurred vial without sticker, 15ml version has some reddish color but it's more effective (by pheromonal level). Btw he says 15ml is Axcite Instinct. He also says, "you should buy 15ml versions". Third one is, how many bottle versions Axcite got? Is it really has 4-5 bottle options?

So, these are my questions. If you can help me on this, it will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
  18. Kazansky New Member

Award Points:
  19. TiM Prob'ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:
    Hi, Kazansky. Sorry that we missed it. Danny is the best person to get on this, and I'm about to get him in here right now. Hopefully he won't take too long for ya. If he does, I'll step on his toes! :) We'll get this figured out for ya!
  20. Kazansky New Member

Award Points:
    Thank you, but I think toe trick didn't worked :)