Waking up in the morning is rough. You throw on the coffee, get ready, grab a bite, grab your mug of joe, and head off to work. It’s only 9 and your coffee is already starting to wear off. That’s the unfortunate effect that a small dose of caffeine has on your body. It wears off quickly. There’s nothing to add stability, and the effects do not last long. Fortunately, you caught this article, and found an alternative to coffee. The effects are steady and provide solid energy for 12 hours! Curious? Keep reading…
An ingredient profile is the most often overlooked aspect of a supplement. This may be a shocker to some, but a glaring issue for others. It is a product you intend to ingest and have some response on your body. The response may be fat loss, muscle growth, or some other touted effect. However, without looking at the ingredients, your product could simply be bottled sugar. You wouldn’t know the difference, and that’s a problem.
Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place and are reading the right article if you are looking to supplement with AX Stimulant X. The product works as described, and I know this firsthand. You should not simply take my word for it, as that is not the smart way to go about it (Though my ego would definitely be boosted *grins*). Let’s pop open the hood and see what makes this product so potent.
- Caffeine [Time Release and Absorption Technology Protected/Anhydrous 2:1 ratio (200mg/cap)] – The benefits show time and time again, it provides fantastic energy, without the jitters. You can couple that with increased brain power and function.
- N-Acetyl-l-tyrosine – Acts as an appetite suppressant. It is also an amino acid, which can treat phenylketonuria for those that can’t process pheylalanine properly.
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (Standardized to 3% Rosavins & 1% Salidroside) – It is considered an adaptogen, and is utilized for a slew of benefits. It helps improve endurance, stamina (yes in the bedroom too!), and can help the body fight off stressors.
- Zingiber officinale root extract (Standardized to 5% Phenylpropanoids) – This is an extract from the ginger root. It’s benefits are well documented for treating issues related to nausea. It is also great at reducing cholesterol, and helping the body reduce cholesterol buildup in the liver.
- Erythroxylum vacciniifolium bark 4:1 extract (Standardized for Catuabines) – Another potent product for energy and stamina. It’s most recent studies have been shown to help those with sexual dysfunction. So, it might be best to keep clear of the ladies on the ellipticals!
- Hordenine HCl – Acts as a stimulant to increase energy throughout your workout. It is also well documented to help boost your metabolism. A nice boost in fat burning, and offers a nice increase in energy. That’s what Stimulant X is all about!
- Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract (Standardized to 95% 5-Hydroxy-l-tryptophan) – This addition really helps balance mood. It does so by helping increasing levels of serotonin. Serotonin affects mood, appetite, sleep, sexual appetite, and more.
- 1-MeTIQ (1-Methyl-1,2,3,4- tetrahydroisoquinoline) – 1-MeTIQ works by stimulating parts of the brain associated with satisfaction. The result is a drop in impulsive/compulsive behaviors. The kind of behaviors which promote addictions like over-eating. A reduction in cravings and a boost in mood is definitely a plus!
- Rauwolscine HCl – It’s an alpha-2-adrenergic, i.e. it aids in fat burning by making sure the body doesn’t inhibit fat to be released. It also acts as an aphrodisiac and mood elevator.
There you have it! A perfect profile to offer energy, and a nice boost in fat loss. It should also be labeled as a sexual stimulator considering there are several ingredients that offer some serious bedroom benefits. I would assume there are no complaints by anyone reading. If you are interested in AX Stimulant X, check it out by clicking here.